|Creative Producer | Animation Director | Mentor | Author|
|* Project Management and Creative Supervision
* Animation Direction including 2d/3d Performance Animation
* Production Oversight
* Production Tracking System Design and Consult
* Course Design, Consult and Teaching
* Project Mentoring and Incubation
* Fund-raising for community efforts in the creative space
* Master Trainer – facilitation and presentation soft skills
|* Author of The Art of Animation Production Management
(Macmillan Publishers (India) Ltd., 272 Pgs, ISBN-9789350593325).
* Story Development and co-writing a mainstream Hindi feature film.
* Conduct the following Lecture Sessions and Masterclasses
– Animation and the Craft of Storytelling
– Animation Production Management
– Fundamentals of CGI & Digital Image Processing
– Idea Concept Story
– Career Options in animation / gaming / visual effects and new media
– Presentation / Facilitation and Soft Skills for Master Trainers
* Process documentation, design SOPs to improve impact of interventions
* Design communication, reports and print material for NGOs for outreach and reporting
* Conduct training in facilitation and presentation skills for Master Trainers for NGOs
As an advisor have helped to restructure organisations.
Created project reports and proposals for start-ups.
Designed and managed production processes for international 3d episodic series at Maya Entertainment Ltd, Mumbai / Zoo Group Inc, UK / Ragdoll UK (series TRONJI – telecast on BBC Worldwide).
Designed and implemented production management processes at Vaibhav Studios, Mumbai to streamline 3d production pipeline, optimising utilisation of manpower and resources, enabling effective project management.
Designed and implemented production management processes at Studio Eeksaurus Productions Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, for their internal stop-motion as well as 3d CGI IP projects. Also designed production tracking templates to enable effective monitoring of animated tvc projects plus provided overall guidance in studio operations. Helped to augment teams through pre-screening of candidates, optimized allocation of available human resources on projects. Designed, initiated and successfully completed a detailed and confidential, personal artist profiling exercise to enable a realistic feedback from the production floor.
Designed and taught a 40-Hour course module (Animation / Gaming / Vfx) at RN Jhunjhunwala College, for the MA-Arts course of Mumbai University.
Designed documentation and content management for Standard Operating Procedures related to animation production and processes at Toonz Animation, Trivandrum.
Designed and developed Standard Operating Procedure documents for Masoom – NGO working for Night Schools in Mumbai. Covered 4 verticals including Program, Career Cell, Tech-on-wheels Bus and Leadership Academy.
Designed and developed 10-part Training Toolkit for Masoom including content creation for a Facilitator Guide (Book 10 of the series).
Designed and conducted 2-day master workshop in facilitation skills for Masoom Master Trainers.
Founder Trustee and former Hon. Secretary of The Animation Society of India
Mentor at RamSinghKumaresh – The Animation Masterclass
Digital Technology, Graphic Art, Sketching, Reading, Music, Percussion, Poetry, Education and Travel